Wow, I just tried to post an entire three paragraphs but it disappeared. I guess I will just have to tell you all about it tomorrow or when I get home. Let me just say that today has been nothing short of overwhelming, a whirlwind of emotions, a devastating look at the true life of Guatemala. I'm exhausted, and I love you all immensely. You are all in my heart and I continually wish that all of you could have this live-changing experience.
Peace,
Louisa
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hi Louisa = Can't wait to hear all about your work and experiences. We miss you. Still raining here. Love C
Hey Baby Doll!
Sorry I haven't been able to post anything yet! I have just been kind of busy prepping for my wilderness adventure. I am so glad that you got there safe and I know you will leave there with much more than you came with. I am just about ready to get some sleep before I go over to my parents for dinner. Long drive ahead of me. One word of advice though......steer clear of back alleyways.....you never know.
Love you so much!!!
Me
Hey!!! I'm glad you made it safely, I was wondering when you would arrive there! Nothing new in the simple life of Luverne, MN...miss you tons! Sophia got to go swimming in the pool we bought her and she was asking when you were going to come swim with her in it haha. WE LOVE YOU!
Good to hear your voice tonight. Your card must have run out. I went by Sanford Hospital and saw Curtis, Susan's dad. I had a nice visit with him. He said to tell Susas, "I will see you soon. I am fine! I was having trouble breathing and used my inhaler too much. It started my heart racing too fast. I was hurting myelf by using the inhaler too much. I will have surgery Monday (angioplasty) to try and open a small artey with a stint. If the stint doesn't work the surgeon will do a bypass on that artery. Ann is taking good care of me and everything else. I love you very much. Take care of yourself and don't go anywhere alone. Love, Dad"
Be sure Susan gets this. I love you. Dad
Hey Stu! It's your sister! I hope you are having the time of your life, I can't wait to hear all about it. Everything is going swimmingly here in MPLS and I can't wait for you and Andy to visit soon. I hope you can call me while you're there... I miss talking to you!
BSH
Post a Comment