In precisely 68 hours I will begin my Guatemalan adventure. My ride will pick me up, help me load my bags, I will say goodbye, I will get into the car, and I will go. I have mixed emotions of excitement, anticipation, nervousness, stress, and sadness, but they are all good emotions. I feel it's best to go into new experiences with mixed emotions, instead of relying on one to get you by. How could you possibly know which one to choose?
I am enjoying immensely the feeling that I am going to be making a difference in someone's life. I am determined to walk this adventure path with a feeling of humility, opening myself up to new ideas, fresh faces, and unique ways of perception. I do not want to come back the same person, and I know that it is not possible anyway. This trip is going to change my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment