Only two hours now until the ride arrives. I must dash over to Target for some last minute (quite last minute if you ask my stressed out self) purchases of Dramamine, Kleenex, and a larger memory card for my camera. One would think that during all the various trips I made to the store this past week I would have anything. I'm not surprised that I don't.
Anyway, it has officially begun and I suppose I am as ready as I'll ever be. I will do my best to update on a daily basis, but I have no idea how readily available the Internet Cafes will be and how much time we will have. If I could at least write a few lines, I would be happy. I am hoping that I can...
I love you all, wish me luck and health and a safe trip, and I wish all the same to you in your daily lives during this week and always.
"Travel and change of place impart new vigor to the mind."
-Seneca
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love you so much!!! Can't wait to see you when you get back, be safe and have tons of fun! =)
P.S. Sophia already misses you, she told me so =)
We miss you already. Be safe and love the little children. Savor every moment. Love you. Clare
Good Morning, Louisa! So, you are in Guatemala! Hope the flights were uneventful. Mom and I are sitting at the computer having just read your blogs. You are in our thoughts and prayers as you begin your faith journey with the people. I know the children will be blessed by your care, love, and music. Love, dad and Mom
Post a Comment