I don't have too much time to update details, but just enough to let you know that I am enjoying the quaintness of Sligo and all it has to offer. We are in what is considered Yeats Country, surrounded by many of the places that inspired Yeats in his poetry. We toured to many of them yesterday (beautiful) and saw his grave. It was a great day, but it has been very cold here. Nothing compared to what I am used to at home, but the coldest it has been here in years! Crazy! Love you lots!
Louisa
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi Louisa, Sounds like you are having a grand time.I'm just very sorry that you are chilly!!It is snowing here and last night we had freezing drizzle.We sure miss you.Don't forget anything so that you can share it all with us when you get home.Tim got a new dog.He is almost as nice as Argust.His name is Copper and he is just a little bigger than Sparky and they really like each other.Emily has already taught him many tricks.I'm following your trip so keep telling us where you are.Miss you lots and lots and luv you even more. C
Hi Louisa,
Sounds like a very different experience from our experience. It is snowing and chilly here as well. We miss you but hope your having a wonderful time.
All of us can't wait to see your pictures.
Have fun!
Ronna and crew!
Post a Comment