Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Anxiously Awaiting...
I'm still getting everything ready to go. Can anyone say last minute? Ah well, I think I work well with organizing when I am on a time limit, and a short one at that. I have confidence all will be well and I will get everything done that I need to. Mom and Dad are coming to pick up Andy and me around 3pm to begin the drive to Albert Lea, MN where we will eat with Uncle Peter and Aunt Sandy. Then Andy and I are on to Farmington, MN to stay at the Rest Well Hotel for the night. HAPPY NEW YEAR! From there it's wake up early, drive to the airport, be there by 8:45am, and depart for my first stop in Newark at 10:45am. The time is finally here and I am excited! It truly is hard to believe that I am going to be in Ireland in just a matter of days. Oh, the things I will see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Louisa, I miss you so much already and you haven't even left! Have a wonderful trip (I know you will). I pray for a safe journey. I love you. Clare
Hi Louisa - Johanna here. Sounds like you have a wonderful trip and experience ahead of you. I will check in regularly to hear of your learnings and experiences.
I wish I could go on the trip. I would love to study the Irish poets.
I will look forward to reading your posts and poems.
Travel safe - Johanna
Post a Comment