Monday, November 10, 2008
Finally, a post
Mainly, I just want to say that I am realizing more and more where my existence is headed, and more and more, I am pleased. While it may not be the easiest journey I could have chosen to walk, it will certainly be the most riveting, stimulating, and exciting I could have ever asked for. More to come...in the meantime, I'll be walking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey little buddy, take it from me, when you step outside your door and you make a decision to turn left, right, go forward or back into the house, you are proving to yourself that you make the choices regarding the direction of your immediate future, no one else.
Remember this Captain, a cork in the ocean is a boat without a sail and never, ever be at the airport when your ship comes in. It has taken me what seems like forever to finally realize to slow down and be patient. God will take care of the rest.
Post a Comment